- Product passages are smooth and the special seals ensure thorough cleaning.
- Unique metallic stop prevents the valve flanges from being tightened too much and protects the valve seal from mechanical over-stress thus improving seal lifetime.
- One actuator covers all diameters from 1” (25 mm) - 4” (100 mm).
- Slide bearings on the pivots of the discs increase operating reliability.
- Extra wall thickness of valve housing reduces stress in the seat area
- Wear resistant elastomer/PTFE shaft seal and bearings increase seal lifetime
- Installation and maintenance convenience
- Profile seals with marking for easy identification
- Ball shaped housing prevents sump or dome, reducing CIP cleaning times
- EHEDG certified, 3-A approved
- FDA-approved TFM/PTFE diaphragm providing use of many cleaning agents and products
- Flat diaphragm for smooth product flow, reducing pressure drops, cleaning time and CIP consumption
- 3-A approved
- Safe separation of incompatible fluids by means of two independent seat seals
- Suited for pigging systems
- Timely detection of leakages in the event of seal wear
- Easy seal replacement
- Water hammer safe design
- Hygienic design ensures no product residues
- CIP cleaning connections to flush the leakage chamber
- All product contact parts are made of AISI 316L / 1.4404 (DIN EN 100888) stainless steel
All APV Valves Valve Key
APV SV & VS Butterfly Valve Brochure
APV SV1 Butterfly Valve User Manual
APV S1F Butterfly Valve User Manual
APV SW4 Single Seat Valve Brochure
APV SW4 Single Seat Valve User Manual
APV AP1 Aseptic Valve Brochure
APV AP1 Aseptic Valve User Manual
APV DKR2 Double Seat Ball Valve Brochure
APV DKR2 Double Seat Ball Valve User Manual
APV KHV Ball Valve User Manual
APV Heat Exchanger
Be it sanitary processes or processes requiring very small flow, SPX FLOW has the perfect heat exchanger for the fit. The global applications for industrial heat exchangers calls for a wide and deep product range, putting great demand on the equipment.
APV Centrifugal Pump
APV's premium sanitary pump for food and pharmaceutical industry. This is suitable for liquid products of less than 500 cps, has no particle, abrasive, non-shear sensitive and non-high pressure application.
APV Positive Displacement Pump
The DW series is SPX FLOW's latest technology positive displacement pump range. All 26 DW models are hygienic, 3-A and EHEDG approved and cover all requirements from 3 litres /100 revs to 1016/100 revs. Maximum pressure up to 30bar.
APV Seat Valve
SPX FLOW has decades of experience in valve design. Years of intensive, worldwide-scale development has resulted in APV's complete range of hygienic seat valves in the brewery, dairy, food, beverage, chemical, health care and pharmaceutical industries.
APV Mix Proof Valve
The mix proof valve technology is the result of continued development from both APV and Waukesha Cherry-Burrell, which helps fulfil customer demands for production flexibility, increased productivity, rapid return on investment (ROI).
APV Safety Valve
SPX FLOW APV has especially developed safety valves to protect installations against excess pressure. If the set pressure is exceeded, the valve opens.
APV has been a pioneer in the field of homogenization with its durable Rannie and Gaulin brand for over 100 years. APV's machines are optimized for sustainable, economic production while providing consistent, reliable performance.
APV has an extensive mixer portfolio offering the flexibility to handle all types of products, quickly and efficiently. Our mixers are utilized in industries as diverse as processed food, beverage & brewing, dairy and personal care.
SPX FLOW offers a wide range of Anhydro dryers. The majority of drying options can be supplied in standard and GMP configurations, while specialized options can be supplied in accordance with aseptic standards.
Seital Separation Technology
SPX FLOW's Seital Separation Technology is used throughout the world in many Food and Beverage applications. Seital Separation disk centrifuges feature a compact size, high level of performance and have a competitive price.
The new SaniForce® line saves your time and money by pumping the most difficult materials – quickly and safely! The line includes: Air-operated double diaphragm pumps, piston transfer pumps and drum bin unloaders.
Suitable for low to high viscosity fluids for a variety of aggressive applications. The Husky® line includes double diaphragm pumps, peristaltic hose pumps, piston pumps and high pressure cleaning equipment.
Continuous separation of suspended solids from liquids, clarification of liquid, classification of fine pigments, etc. Suitable for plastic production, clarification of beverages, recovery & processing fats, etc.
Flottweg® sedicanter® is preferably used in cases where solids are too fine and where sediment has soft consistency. These cases include: beer recovery, vegetable proteins recovery, or biomass separation.
Features continuous 3-phase separation, i.e. simultaneous separation of two immiscible liquids and one solid phase. Suitable for applications like oil sludge process, animal and vegetable fats recovery, etc.
Sorticanter® is for processes that consist of carrier liquid with specific gravity between the densities of the 2 solid phases to be separated, like plastic recycling, or separation of mixture with floating and settling components.
Flottweg® Belt Press
Flottweg® Belt Press is a pneumatic belt-control, self-cleaning system that ensures a reliable operation with minimal manpower. Suitable for juice extraction from fruits, extraction from algae, coffee grounds, etc.
Pipetite® is designed to completely seal around pipe and tube as it passes through walls and floors. Pipetite® is completely flexible, so it stays in place and maintains a seal despite pipeline vibration and movement.